วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Men's Rogaine Foam-Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, 6/2.11 oz. cans (6 Month Supply)

Customer Buzz
I cannot rate this product too highly or recommend it enough. It is easy to use and produces results with just a small investment - $10 to $13 per month. The foam dries quickly, and the slight stiffness it gives the area you put it on helps cover that pesky bald spot in the back (if you still have a decent amount of hair to cover it). It also keeps your hair from blowing around in a medium or less wind, and kind of spikes it up a little in front. The advantage to that is it makes you look less bald in pictures. I have only been using it since last Thanksgiving, and I could see a difference in a couple of months. The young lady who has been cutting my hair for the last 10 years or so says that she has never seen my hair as thick as it is now. I also notice that my hair grows more quickly than it used to, and I have to schedule hair cutting appointments more frequently with her than I did before using this product.

Customer Buzz
The seller really meant what they said about fast shipping. I'm really pleased with their service.

About Men's Rogaine Foam-Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, 6/2.11 oz. cans (6 Month Supply) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1367 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: Rogaine

Features

  • 6/60 g (2.11 oz) can (six month supply)
  • 1 Dermatologist Recommended

Related Product





Source From trendyshop-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น