วันพุธที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

GNC MEGA MEN Multivitamins 180 Tablets (EXP:04/2010)

Customer Buzz
I live in NYC and deal with all sorts of germs from all over the country. I started taking this and I haven't been the same since. The feeling you get when you take two of these is like a pure adrenaline shot. The amount of vitamins you get in these pills is simply unparalleled. The only con I can think of is that you'll have to use the bathroom frequently and your urine will be lime green. Not sure if that's a con for you or not. Anyway, I take these things religiously and can't imagine going any extended period of time without them.

About GNC MEGA MEN Multivitamins 180 Tablets (EXP:04/2010) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1257 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: GNC

Related Product





Source From trendyshop-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น