วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Nivea For Men Energy Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)

Customer Buzz
This great body wash for men seems to pump skin up from the cellular, invigorating and softening rough areas nicely after just a few showers. Provides a great feeling of cells being awakened, early in the day and after workouts or strenuous work and exercise.

Customer Buzz
This Nivea product really packs a punch. It has a very strong, almost overpowering, scent when you put it on. Very fresh--as the name suggests, it does seem to have the aromatherapeutic effect of energizing you. It is, therefore, a great choice for those who, like me, are not morning people. It'll wake you up!

Customer Buzz
I'll make this short because it is indeed only body wash.

I first tried Nivea Energy as a sample that came with my Nivea shaving gel; the minty tingle, nice smell, quick and easy rinsing, and non-drying cleaning sold me straight away.

I really enjoy the sensation created by the mint extracts in the product, provides a subtle tingling sensation while not overwhelming.

The non-drying cleansing is a primary selling point, as it doesn't dry out your skin like so many other body washes tend to do. I've tried some of the other non-drying types but they tend to have floral or "feminine" scents that I don't care for. Not on me that is.

At 16.9 ounces it is a comparatively good value for the price, especially with the subscribe and save option.

Customer Buzz
My husband tested out this Nivea product and loved both the smell, as well as the moisturizing effect it had on his skin. He has extremely dry skin and unlike many washes that leave him dry, this one left his skin feeling moist and lubricated long after his shower.

I loved the wonderful scent.

Between the two of us, we liked it so well that we will definitely put this in his shower gel rotation.

Customer Buzz
It does get you clean and everything but the smell is kind of overpowering. It wouldn't be something you'd use if your the type of person who has a favorite cologne or aftershave after a shower, because it might clash. My skin feels the same except for the cool feeling but I will say that it's a step up from Axe or Tag. I think in time they'll get it right because they're on the right track.

Customer Buzz
I liked this body wash, i.e., soap. While I didn't especially feel that my skin was energized (how do you know? Does your skin want to paaar-ty while the rest of you just wants to sleep?) it does a wonderful job of cleaning the ol' bod. It's easy to use, smells nice and my gal was all over me like white on rice.

I'm getting more when this bottles empties.


Customer Buzz
Strongly scented soaps aren't new, the most-notorious likely being the original Lifebuoy. (When I first attended college 43 years ago, one of the guys in the dorm used it, and you could smell him down the hall. Are you reading this, GB?) Irish Spring is probably the most-successful of such soaps. It has an appealing "outdoorsy" odor that, at least the first few times you use it, gives a sense of invigoration.

Nivea seems to be aiming for the same effect. But Energy Body Wash fell short for me. The mint/menthol odor is mild, and not particularly exciting. (In fairness, I'm 61, and my sense of smell seems to be changing.) EBW did not provoke any "get up and go".

As for its cleaning abilities... The ingredients list suggests a variation on shampoo. EBW lathers well, but (compared to my usual Lever 2000) it doesn't rinse off quickly. In fact, repeated rinsing is often needed to remove all of it. EBW did not dry my skin (neither does Lever 2000), but neither did it seem to have any moisturizing effect.

The only advantage of EBW is that it's in a squeeze bottle. It can't turn to slop in a soap dish, and if you use just a few drops, it might actually be cheaper than bar soap (but don't hold me to that).

As Hamlet said, "Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so." EBW is a neither good nor bad product, and whether or not you like it will be highly personal.

ADDENDUM: After using EBW another two weeks, I like it no more, and maybe a bit less. The aroma reminds me of lettuce (but that could be the decline of my sense of smell as I grow older). Worse, the stuff just doesn't rinse off quickly, unless you use a very small amount. And the bottle is slippery if your hands are lathered up. (Why isn't there a gripping surface?) There's nothing about EBW that would get me to switch from Lever 2000, which cleans at least as well, has almost no scent, and rinses off quickly.

Customer Buzz
... what more could you ask for? Nivea for Men smells good -- a kind of minty cologne aroma, that is not too heavy, goes on smoothly and lingers only lightly afterwards. It doesn't feel soapy and washes off easily -- perhaps a bit too easily: so that if you rub it on in the shower it seems to wash off before it can do any work. I've found the best way is to put it on a sponge or a loofah or wash cloth and then it lathers up while you rub it on and that seems to do the trick. I like it, it keeps me clean and doesn't leave a residue like soap does. Is it energizing, as the name seems to claim? Well, I feel fresh afterwards and that is about all you could expect. I'll keep using it.

Customer Buzz
This is a typical Nivea product in that it is very reviving. The mint almost tingles your skin and makes you feel refreshed.

Did not dry out my skin at all.

Customer Buzz
I have never liked liquid shower soaps. Always been a bar soap man. I don't like liquid shower soaps because they usually smell like flowers, or fruits and vegetables, they typically lather very poorly unless you use one of those little net scrubby things, and they leave your skin feeling slimey.

I was genuinely intrigued when I saw this product. Nivea has a good reputation for skin products for men, so I thought I would take a chance. The result is that I actually enjoy using this soap. I may not use it every day, but I could see myself using it most of the time.

I think it smells great. It leaves a very subtle masculine scent on your skin. My wife very much likes the scent. It's not too overpowering like you've been marinating in it. Just enough to improve the air that you walk though. When you're washing with it, it almost has a menthol quality about it that I guess could be invigorating for some people. The scent it leaves behind does not smell like menthol, however.

I think it cleans well and leaves a not-so-slimey finish. I don't feel like I need to rinse off for an hour after using it. I think it also lathers rather well without using anything to generate bubbles.

My only concern is that I have to use a palm full to lather my whole body. The bottle is pretty big, but I have a feeling this bottle will last me 2-3 weeks.

If you have never been a fan of liquid shower soap and are curious about this product, you should probably buy a smaller portion locally, and if you like it then order the multi pack from Amazon.

About Nivea For Men Energy Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5503 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: Nivea
  • Released on: 2008-01-04
  • Number of items: 3
  • Dimensions: 1.31 pounds

Features

  • Fragrance the refreshes, and care for your skin during a shower
  • Energized from a quick shower
  • cleanses skin and moisturizes leaving skin full of energy
  • made with mint extracts
  • Target customer 25-49

Related Product





Source From trendyshop-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น