วันจันทร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

One-A-Day Mens Health Formula Multivitamin - 250 Tablets

Customer Buzz
I shopped around when the multi-vitamins I was taking were discontinued and these seem to be the best out there for you.

One thing to note that these are big pills and they aren't coated to go down easier. If you have trouble swallowing for some reason you might want to be careful around these.

Customer Buzz
One-A-Day Men's Health Formula has been a worthwhile dietary supplement for me. I notice no difference in my energy level compared to before, but I do sleep more deeply at night than I did before I started taking them and I feel more rested when I wake up. I remember dreams more, so I assume that my pre-One-A-Day diet was missing something. I don't know if they would cure insomnia, but they made a noticeable difference to me.

I have had no trouble ingesting the pills, and I take one with a glass of juice (or water) and fruit. Sam's Club carries a 250 ct. bottle for about $13.00.

In contrast, I took gingko biloba for six months and noticed neither positive nor negative effects (except the terrible taste and the negative effect on my wallet), so I stopped taking the gingko.

Customer Buzz
A bottle of vitamins. I probably wind up dumping most in the toilet (as do we all), but these seem to get good reviews and are reasonably priced, so there you go.

Customer Buzz
I switched from Centrum to this brand because it was on sale. It turned out to be a pretty bad deal in the end as it upset my stomach.
I went back to Centrum and couldn't be happier.

Customer Buzz
Before buying this product, I researched Centrum as well. This product according to the reviews and my useage of it to this point prove it is the best multi-vitamin on the market.

About One-A-Day Mens Health Formula Multivitamin - 250 Tablets detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1459 in Health and Beauty
  • Ingredients: Ingredients per daily serving of ONE (1) OneADay Mens tablet (% Daily Value): Vitamin A 3,500 IU (70%) - Vitamin C 90 mg (150%) - Vitamin D 400 IU (100%) - Vitamin E 45 IU (150%) - Vitamin K 20 mcg (25%) - Thiamin (B1) 1.2 mg (80%) - Riboflavin (B2) 1.7 mg (100%) - Niacin 16 mg (80%) - Vitamin B6 3 mg (150%) - Folic Acid 400 mcg (100%) - Vitamin B12 18 mcg (300%) - Biotin 30 mcg (10%) - Pantothenic Acid 5 mg (50%) - Calcium 210 mg (21%) - Magnesium 120 mg (30%) - Zinc 15 mg (100%) - Selenium 105 mcg (150%) - Copper 2 mg (100%) - Manganese 2 mg (100%) - Chromium 120 mcg (100%) - Potassium 100 mg (3%) - Lycopene 600 mg (N/A)

Features

  • Multvitamin specifically formulated for men helps promote healthy prostate and heart*
  • Support Prostate Health with a unique combination of Lycopene, Selenium, Vitamin E, and Zinc.*
  • Promotes Healthy Homocysteine Levels, an emerging measure of Heart Health, with Vitamins B6, B12, and Folic Acid.*
  • Contains lycopene, a cell-protecting antioxidant*
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Related Product





Source From trendyshop-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น